Off-site Team Building
Namaste Retreat Policies
of ˝ due to hold reservation. Balance due upon
- Cancellation Policy: If a group reservation is
cancelled within 30 days of the reservation, none of
the deposit will be returned. A total charge is
calculated on the required minimums stated with the
booking, or an additional fee may apply.
- A $50 cancellation fee will be charged for any
- Guest will pay a $75 cleaning fee if kitchen is
not cleaned and left as found.
- Guest will not engage in activities which
disturb neighbors or wildlife.
- Guest will not wade or swim in creek.
- Guest will not have illegal drugs or firearms on
- Guest is responsible for all lost, stolen or
damaged personal property or vehicles brought onto
- Guest will be charged for lost, broken or
missing items from property.
- Guests understand they are in nature and aware
there are snakes, animals and insects around. Be
- Guest releases Namaste Retreat from any claims,
damages or causes of action that may occur on
property, including use of pool, hot tub, creek,
yoga or massage.
- No smoking, no
children and no pets on the property.
- Hot Tub used ONLY after obtaining permission and
instructions from owner.
MUST WEAR SWIM WEAR THAT HAS NOT BEEN WASHED IN
DETERGENT or there will be a $50 fee.
Residual detergent causes extreme foaming, draining
of 500 gallons of water, cleaning filter, refilling
and heating. There are tee shirts provided if
www.NamasteRetreat.com For More Information or to Check Availability, Call: 830.385.2333
Copyright © 2005- Namasté Creekside Retreat - Exclusive Rights